Gun Violence Prevention
Christina will fight for common sense legislation and is a proud Moms Demand Action Gun Sense Candidate.
Christina Sappey grew up in a family of hunters and respects responsible gun ownership.
She believes the Second Amendment should be protected and also feels strongly that we must work together to re-interpret the intent of the founding fathers by balancing it with the reality of technology in the 21st Century.
Christina supports common sense gun violence prevention legislation and is a proud Moms Demand Action Gun Sense and designated CeaseFire Candidate.
- Implementing and enforcing stronger background checks
- Ensuring domestic abusers and stalkers cannot get access to guns
- Closing the gun show loophole
- Instating mandatory waiting periods
- Raising the gun purchasing age
- Banning assault-style weapons for civilians
- Banning bump stocks
- Banning high-capacity magazines